Hello & welcome to Food for Life Scotland!
Last year saw us piloting our new Education Framework in schools across Scotland, and we're delighted with how the year went. We're now excited to welcome a whole new group of Food for Life schools on board, so a very warm welcome to you all.
If you're starting out as a Food for Life school, and don’t know where to begin, then here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Information sessions: check here for twilight events in your local area to learn more about the Food for Life Scotland Education Framework.
- Our resources: sign up as a teacher to access the Toolkits, Hints & Tips for your FLAG & the Catering Mark Factsheets. Which of the 4 C’s – Culture, Catering, Curriculum, Community – will you focus on this year?
- Remember that Food for Life Scotland schools evidence their activity by telling their stories. Why not read some of the stories we already have from other good food fans to get some inspiration?
- Our monthly newsletters are packed full of useful information,events & competitions - sign up here and we'll email this to you.
- Follow us on twitter @SoilAssocScot to see what we’re up to.
- Get in touch if you have any questions – email Kirsten or Sammi at email@example.com
Three more things…
- Our new logo! We’ve got a brand new, shiny logo here at FFLS. What do you think of it?
- We are in the process of updating our resources & website. So please bear with us as we do our best to get these uploaded as soon as possible.
- If you have any questions or suggestions for our resources, please let us know.
We look forward to sharing and learning with you!
The Food for Life Scotland Team