Dunblane PS get busy!
Dunblane Primary School's Food for Life Action Group (FLAG) is one of the school's Citizenship Groups - and they have been REALLY busy over the past few months.
To date they've:
- Held a Creative Healthy Snack Challenge (well done to P6G, who got to play their favourite songs in the dining hall as a reward!).
- Evaluated the new school kitchen.
- Worked with another Citizenship Group to harvest crops from the school grounds.
- Worked with the other Citizenship Groups to investigate the 17 Sustainable Development Goals and what they could do to take action on them.
- Worked with P1 & P2 to create and serve teas, coffees, and snacks to guests at the school Nativity Play.
They've created a blog of all their activities on their school website - just click here to read more: https://blogs.glowscotland.org.uk/st/dunblaneprimary/category/food-for-life-group-f-l-a-g/.
Well done, Dunblane PS! Enjoy your festive break - we think you deserve it!