Wendy's Spanish Style Chicken
Makes 20 Portions
- 720g Red Tractor chicken breast
- 45ml Sunflower oil
- 400g Onions
- 7g Paprika powder
- 15g Fresh garlic
- 150g Sweetcorn
- 100g Sliced peppers
- 100g Organic carrots
- 700g Chopped tomatoes
- 200g Tomato paste
- 45g Natural yoghurt
- 200g Potato wedges (to serve)
- Optional: cook off the potato wedges first to add colour.
- Heat the oil and brown the chicken. Transfer to an oven proof tin.
- Add the onions to the pan and cook until soft.
- Add the paprika and garlic and cook for a further minute.
- Stir in the veg and bouillon, tomato paste, add the chopped tomatoes. If it is too thick add tap water.
- Bring to the boil, then pour into the tin, stirring through the chicken and potato wedges.
- Cover & cook at 180C/350F/Gas 4 for 45 mins.
- Stir in the yogurt and garnish with chopped parsley and chives.
Tips and Variations
- You can change this dish with the seasons, simply by swapping vegetables for whatever is in season at the time.
- You could serve this dish with mashed potatoes, rice or pasta instead of potato wedges, or with fresh seasonal vegetables.