Sweet Chilli Seafood Stirfry
Makes 5 portions
- 80g MSC certified sustainable Scottish salmon
- 130g MSC certified sustainable white fish (e.g. sole or cod)
- 500g Noodles
- 250g Oriental Vegetable Mix
- 1 Onion
- 1 Carrot
- 500g Beansprouts
- 25g Garlic
- 75g Spring Onions
- 5ml Soy Sauce
- 10ml Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Slice onion, chop spring onions and cut carrots into batons.
- Simmer noodles for 3-5 minutes (or as packet instructions), drain and refresh and leave to the side.
- Season fish and bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Heat wok, add oil and heat. Add onion, carrot and oriental mix and cook for 2 minutes, add the baked fish. This will crumble into the vegetable mix.
- Add a splash of soy sauce. Add noodles and bean sprouts then add the rest of the soy sauce and sweet chilli sauce. Garnish with syboes and serve immediately.
Tips and variations
- The fish in this dish is better if cooked separately to stop it going soggy.
- You can find out more about MSC certified sustainable fish and what species to eat and avoid on the MSC website.