Home Made Chicken Korma
Makes 20 portions
- 1.2kgs Red Tractor chicken pieces
- 225ml Vegetable oil
- 215g Margarine
- 1kg Diced onions
- 250ml Natural yoghurt
- 150g Mango chutney
- 20g Garlic puree
- 20g Chicken bouillion
- 55g Curry powder
- Heat the oil and margarine, add the onions, and cook until soft, add curry powder and cook for 1 minute.
- Place yoghurt, onion, mango chutney and garlic into food processor or blend down with the hand blender and process until the sauce has a smooth consistency like thick cream.
- Add a little water or yoghurt if required.
- Seal raw chicken then pour sauce over the chicken.
- Cook for 30 to 40 minutes at Gas Mark 6/350°F/175°C. Check core temperature reaches 75°C.
- Serve with rice.
Tips and variations
Why not add some more vegetables to your curry? Green beans or broccoli florets work well, but any of your favourite vegetables could be added or served alongside this dish.