Home Made Beef Burgers
Makes 20 portions
- 1350g Farm assured minced beef
- 150g Onions (chopped) and blended down to a smooth paste
- 5g White pepper
- 2 Free range eggs
- 200g Breadcrumbs
- 30g Garlic puree
- 60ml Worcester sauce
- Blend onions using stick blender to a smooth puree.
- Place all the ingredients except for the egg in a bowl and combine together until evenly mixed.
- Gently fold in the egg.
- Shape into burgers then rest for approximately ½ hour to 1 hour in fridge.
- Oven-cook the beefburgers at Gas Mark 4/350°F/180°C for approximately 10 to 12 minutes until cooked.
Tips and variations
- Alter the pepper/garlic puree and Worcester sauce to your requirements.
- Can be made in advance and frozen, place grease proof paper between layers to store.
- Don't store on metal trays as this discolours the meat