Makes 20 portions
- 235g Butter
- 35g Golden syrup
- 165g Light brown sugar
- 335g Organic Scottish porridge oats
- 65g Coconut (desiccated)
- 65g Dried apricots/sultanas
- Melt the margarine, sugar, and syrup and add to the dry ingredients.
- Press into a greased flan tin and bake in a moderate oven until golden.
- Mark while still warm and cut when cool
Tips and variations
you can use any dried fruit in these flapjacks, whatever yoou have handy. You could also add nuts and/or seeds if you like.