Cute food from the Borders - looks wonderful, tastes even better!
1. Wash the potatoes and pat them dry. Prick the skins with a fork and put them on a baking tray.
2. Bake the potatoes until they are soft - about one hour in an oven heated to 200 degrees celsius.
3. When they are cool enough to handle, cut off the tops and carefully scoop out the soft potato centres.
4. Mash the soft centres with butter and three quarters of the cheese. Then pop the mixture back into the potato jackets.
5. Sprinkle the remaining cheese on the potatoes and cook under the grill for a few minutes until golden.
6. Make a nose and whiskers with half a cherry tomato with chives tucked behind.
7. Use slices of radish for the ears, raisins for the eyes and spring onion for the tail.
8. Enjoy them!