Cream of Cauliflower & Broccoli Soup
Makes 20 portions
- 2.5l Water
- 50g Vegetable bouillon
- 200g Plain flour
- 200g Margarine
- 675g Cauliflower
- 675g Broccoli
- 1.2l Milk
- Bring the water to the boil and add the vegetable bouillon, broccoli and cauliflower.
- When vegetables are cooked drain and reserve the cooking liquor.
- Melt the margarine, add the flour and slowly add the cooking liquor mixed with bouillon to make a roux and simmer for 20 mins.
- Add the cooked broccoli and cauliflower and liquidise.
- Add the milk and bring the soup gently to the boil.
- Heat through gently, serve.